Friday, February 5, 2010

The Motorcade

On Thursday, I was on my way to class walking from the Farragut West stop. I noticed that there were a lot of cops around, trying to direct traffic. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but I realized they were trying to block off a couple of streets. I went up to the CMC office and noticed at that point that the streets were completely empty except for DC police cars. Jake and I were the only ones in the office, as it was still a good half hour until class. We couldn't figure out what was going on and then as we were looking out the windows, we saw the Presidential motorcade pass by the office. There must have been about 16-17 cars pass by including the Presidential Limo.

As I wrote in the earlier blog post, it really is like Disneyland.

No comments: