Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blogging

Hello Everyone! My name is Carlos Rivas and I will be a contributor to this blog for the Spring 2010 semester. I want to give you a little bio and what I will be doing in DC before we get to the nitty gritty of the DC experience. I am from Chicago Illinois (meaning it's a great time to be in DC) and have interests in Chicago politics, public education reform, and many other legislative issues. I am a sophomore at CMC, dual majoring in Government and Spanish. Next semester, I plan to study abroad in Buenos Aires Argentina. This semester I will be interning at the Department of Education. I hope to be able to provide you with a clear understanding of what you'll be facing in DC if you decide to apply and are admitted to the program. Other students will also be contributing to this blog, and we'll add plenty of pictures!

No comments: