Friday, March 19, 2010

President's Day Part 2


As always you can go to the group's flickr page for more photos.

Sorry I've been so slow with the posts lately, I'll try to keep more up to date.

After we finished at Fogo de Chao, Ben H., Isaac and I went to the National Archives to look around. It turned out we picked a good time because February was the last month they would allow photos in the rotunda where all the important documents were stored, Deceleration of Independence, Constitution, Articles of Confederation, etc. Apparently it has become too hard to enforce the rule banning flash photography.



So all the photos turned out a little dark, but I figure that dark photos are better than no photos. In addition to the documents I mentioned earlier, the archives also house the Bill of Rights, the UN Charter, the Emancipation proclamation and more.


It was a great way to unwind before I had to go back to work after 10 days in a row off.

No comments: