What do you miss most about the school?
- "The professors! You never realize what a privilege it is to be surrounded by such an amazing faculty."
- "Collins and the hub. I wish my parents still paid for my meals"
- "Toga party.... am I allowed to say that?"
- "The classes, definitely."
- "Living next door to all of my friends."
What class do you regret not taking while at CMC?
- "Pitney's Congress class. Everyone who took it still raves about how great it was to this day."
- "I don't know about classes, but I know I wish I went to the Ath more often."
Do you think campus life has changed at CMC since your time there?
- "As long as people still work hard and play hard... then no."
What should be CMC's top priority for the future?
- "More events where they bring alumni back!... I miss campus."
- "While I was there I always wanted them to let me bring my dog in the dorms.... that's not gonna happen is it?"
- "The library NEEDS to be open 24/7! I mean seriously, who studies before 11pm?"
Do you miss the D.C. Program?
- "YES. I miss all the people, the professors and my internship.What I would give to be back."
- "Well I did initially... until I realized work is a lot easier when it's followed by happy hour instead of homework."
- "Oh yes. And it prepared me well. Grad school and work would have seemed impossible to accomplish if it wasn't for my experience on the program."